In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use color modes and color controls.
• Create, edit, and paint with colors using the Control panel and shortcuts.
• Name and save colors, create color groups, and build a color palette.
• Use the Color Guide panel and the Edit Colors/Recolor Artwork features.
• Copy paint and appearance attributes from one object to another.
• Create and paint with patterns.
• Work with Live Paint.
This lesson takes approximately an hour and a half to complete. If needed, remove the previous lesson folder from your hard disk and copy the Lesson06 folder onto it.