In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create and save a gradient fill.
• Apply and edit a gradient on a stroke.
• Apply and edit a radial gradient.
• Add colors to a gradient.
• Adjust the direction of a gradient blend.
• Adjust the opacity of color in a gradient blend.
• Blend the shapes of objects in intermediate steps.
• Create smooth color blends between objects.
• Modify a blend and its path, shape, and color.
This lesson takes approximately an hour to complete. If needed, remove the previous lesson folder from your hard disk and copy the Lesson10 folder onto it.