In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use four brush types: Art, Calligraphic, Pattern, and Bristle.
• Apply brushes to paths created with drawing tools.
• Paint and edit paths with the Paintbrush tool.
• Change the brush color and adjust brush settings.
• Create new brushes from Adobe Illustrator artwork.
• Work with the Blob Brush tool and the Eraser tool.
This lesson takes approximately an hour to complete. If needed, remove the previous lesson folder from your hard disk and copy the Lesson11 folder onto it.