Lesson E: Create a Backpack
- 1 Create a rectangle to start the backpack.
- 2 Pull the corner widgets in toward the center of the rectangle to round the edges.
- 3 Add a stroke to the shape. Duplicate this shape twice for later use.
- 4 Create a rectangle for the lower section of the backpack. Add a fill color. Cut the rectangle with Edit > Cut.
- 5 Select the main rectangle and click on Draw Inside mode at the bottom of the toolbar.
- 6 Paste the shape into the rectangle and move it to the bottom to create the lower section of the backpack. Click on the Draw Normal mode.
- 7 Create a rectangle for the front pouch. Choose ...