2. Getting to Know InDesign
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use Adobe Bridge to access files.
• View layout aids.
• Check on potential production issues with the Preflight panel.
• Type and style text.
• Import text and thread text frames.
• Import, crop, and move graphics.
• Work with objects.
• Automate formatting with paragraph, character, and object styles.
• Preview a document in Presentation mode.
This lesson will take about 1 hour to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store them on your computer in a ...