9. Working with Styles
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create and apply paragraph styles.
• Create and apply character styles.
• Nest character styles inside paragraph styles.
• Create and apply object styles.
• Create and apply cell styles.
• Create and apply table styles.
• Globally update paragraph, character, object, cell, and table styles.
• Import and apply styles from other InDesign documents.
• Create style groups.
This lesson will take about 1 hour to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store them on ...