14. Creating Adobe PDF Files with Form Fields
In this lesson, you’ll learn to do the following:
• Add different types of PDF form fields to a page.
• Use prebuilt form fields.
• Add a description to a form field.
• Set the tab order of form fields.
• Add a Submit button to a form.
• Export and test an Adobe PDF (Interactive) file with form fields.
This lesson will take approximately 45 minutes.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store them on your computer in a convenient location, as described in the Getting Started section of this book.