16. Working with Long Documents
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Combine multiple InDesign documents into a book file.
• Control page numbering across documents in a book.
• Create text variables for running headers or footers.
• Add footnotes.
• Create cross-references.
• Specify a source document for defining a book’s styles.
• Create a table of contents for a book.
• Generate a formatted index.
This lesson will take about 45 minutes to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store them on your computer in a convenient ...