16. Creating a Reflowable EPUB
In this lesson, you will learn to do the following:
• Add anchored graphics to an InDesign layout that you will export as an EPUB file.
• Map paragraph and character styles to export tags.
• Create a table of contents for an EPUB file.
• Choose the content to include in an EPUB file and specify the order of the content.
• Add metadata information to an InDesign document and an EPUB file.
• Export and preview an EPUB file.
This lesson will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
To download the project files for this lesson, log in or set up an account at peachpit.com. Enter the book’s ISBN (9780134664095) ...