No credit card required
In this introduction to setting up a multipage magazine article, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Save custom document settings as a document preset.
• Start a new document and set document defaults.
• Lay out master pages and apply master pages to document pages.
• Create section markers and specify page numbering.
• Add pages to a document.
• Arrange and delete pages.
• Lay out document pages.
• Rotate spreads.
• Change the size of pages.
This lesson will take approximately 90 minutes.
By taking advantage of the features that help you set up the documents you create, ...