No credit card required
In this introduction to working with InDesign styles, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create and apply paragraph styles.
• Create and apply character styles.
• Nest character styles inside paragraph styles.
• Create and apply object styles.
• Create and apply cell styles.
• Create and apply table styles.
• Globally update paragraph, character, object, cell, and table styles.
• Import and apply styles from other InDesign documents.
• Create style groups.
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes.
With Adobe InDesign CS5, you can create styles—sets of formatting attributes—and apply them in ...