No credit card required
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Distinguish between vector and bitmap graphics.
• Import Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator graphics.
• Manage imported graphics files using the Links panel.
• Adjust the display quality of graphics.
• Adjust the appearance of graphics by manipulating paths and alpha channels.
• Create an anchored graphics frame.
• Import graphics using Adobe Bridge.
• Create and use libraries of objects.
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes.
You can easily enhance your document with photographs and artwork imported from Adobe Photoshop, ...