8. Lightroom to Photoshop for Special Effects
In previous lessons, you learned essential Photoshop skills for combining photos, for selecting and masking, and for retouching photos. This lesson covers using Photoshop specifically to add special effects to your photos, including adding text. You’ll be able to use several of the techniques covered in earlier lessons as you work through the projects covered here.
Topics in this super fun lesson include:
• Adding an old Hollywood–style glamour glow effect to portraits
• Turning a portrait into a painting
• Turning a portrait into a colored pencil sketch
• Accentuating a focal point with the Iris Blur filter
• Creating a tilt-shift blur effect
• Adding motion to skies and your subject ...