9. Exporting and Showing Off Your Work
When you’re finished editing your pictures in Lightroom and Photoshop, it’s time to show them off. This is where Lightroom really shines; it offers a variety of options for photos: emailing, exporting, posting on social media sites, printing, or crafting them into a custom book, slideshow, or web gallery.
Topics in this lesson include how to:
• Set up an identity plate
• Create a watermark
• Create a graphic from your signature
• Email photos from your Lightroom catalog
• Export a batch of photos from your Lightroom catalog
• Create drag-and-drop publish services for exporting and sharing photos on social media sites
• Create a custom single-photo fine art–style print template
• Calculate ...