In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Open Adobe Photoshop files.
• View files in Adobe Bridge.
• Select and use some of the tools in the Tools panel.
• Set options for a selected tool using the options bar.
• Use various methods to zoom in on and out from an image.
• Select, rearrange, and use panels.
• Choose commands in panel and context menus.
• Open and use a panel in the panel dock.
• Undo actions to correct mistakes or to make different choices.
• Customize the workspace.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Download ...