5. Quick Fixes
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Remove red eye.
• Brighten an image.
• Combine images to create a panorama.
• Blur the background of an image using Iris Blur.
• Merge two images to extend depth of field.
• Apply optical lens correction to a distorted image.
• Move an object seamlessly.
• Use Perspective Warp to place an object into an image with a different perspective.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Download the Lesson05 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, ...