8. Vector Drawing Techniques
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Differentiate between bitmap and vector graphics.
• Draw straight and curved paths using the Pen tool.
• Save paths.
• Draw and edit shape layers.
• Draw custom shapes.
• Import and edit a Smart Object from Adobe Illustrator.
• Use Smart Guides.
This lesson will take about 90 minutes to complete. Download the Lesson08 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore the start files, download ...