In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create and stylize a button for a website.
• Use layer groups.
• Optimize images for the web and make good compression choices.
• Record an action to automate a series of steps.
• Play an action to affect multiple images.
• Save assets using Adobe Generator.
• Evaluate assets and revise them with Generator.
• Design for multiple screen sizes with multiple artboards and test them with Adobe Preview CC.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Download the Lesson13 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page ...