4. Layer Basics
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Organize artwork on layers.
• Create, view, hide, and select layers.
• Rearrange layers to change the stacking order of artwork.
• Apply blending modes to layers.
• Resize and rotate layers.
• Apply a gradient to a layer.
• Apply a filter to a layer.
• Add text and layer effects to a layer.
• Add an adjustment layer.
• Save a copy of the file with the layers flattened.
This lesson will take less than an hour to complete. Please log in to your account on peachpit.com to download the lesson files for this chapter, or go to the Getting Started section at the ...