5. Quick Fixes
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Remove red eye.
• Brighten an image.
• Adjust the features of a face.
• Combine images to create a panorama.
• Crop and straighten an image and fill in any resulting empty areas.
• Blur the background of an image using Iris Blur.
• Merge two images to extend depth of field.
• Apply optical lens correction to a distorted image.
• Move an object seamlessly.
• Adjust the perspective of an image to match another image.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Please log in to your account on peachpit.com to download the lesson files for this chapter, or ...