6. Masks and Channels
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a mask to remove a subject from a background.
• Refine a mask to include complex edges.
• Create a quick mask to make changes to a selected area.
• Edit a mask using the Properties panel.
• Manipulate an image using Puppet Warp.
• Save a selection as an alpha channel.
• View a mask using the Channels panel.
• Load a channel as a selection.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Please log in to your account on peachpit.com to download the lesson files for this chapter, or go to the Getting Started section at the beginning of this book ...