8. Vector Drawing Techniques
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Differentiate between bitmap and vector graphics.
• Draw straight and curved paths using the Pen tool.
• Save paths.
• Draw and edit shape layers.
• Draw custom shapes.
• Import and edit a Smart Object from Adobe Illustrator.
• Use Smart Guides.
This lesson will take about 90 minutes to complete. Please log in to your account on peachpit.com to download the lesson files for this chapter, or go to the Getting Started section at the beginning of this book and follow the instructions under “Accessing the Lesson Files and Web Edition.” As you work ...