These videos are tied to the book Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-OneClick here to access the accompanying book.
Master the fundamentals of Photoshop CS5 with One-on-One, Deke McClelland's unique and effective learning system. This book includes step-by-step tutorials, hours of video demonstrations, and lots of hands-on projects to help you improve your knowledge and hone your skills. Once you read about a particular technique, watch the video to see how it's done -- then try it yourself.
Table of Contents
- Intro: Greetings from Deke 00:02:35
- Video Lesson 1: Browsing in the Bridge 00:20:45
- Video Lesson 2: Navigation 00:15:53
- Video Lesson 3: The Selection Tools 00:18:04
- Video Lesson 4: Brushes and Painting 00:28:05
- Video Lesson 5: Layer Manipulations 00:26:05
- Video Lesson 6: Color Adjustments 00:18:04
- Video Lesson 7: Introducing Filters 00:27:30
- Video Lesson 8: Liquify in Motion 00:27:05
- Video Lesson 9: Exploring Camera Raw 00:20:49
- Video Lesson 10: Masking 00:40:49
- Video Lesson 11: Creating Vector Art 00:29:43
- Video Lesson 12: Exporting for the Web 00:16:26
- Conclusion: Goodbye from Deke 00:01:29
- Title: Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One
- Release date: July 2010
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781449394110