3. Working with Selections
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Make specific areas of an image active using selection tools.
• Reposition a selection marquee.
• Move and duplicate the contents of a selection.
• Use keyboard-mouse combinations that save time and hand motions.
• Deselect a selection.
• Constrain the movement of a selected area.
• Adjust the position of a selected area using the arrow keys.
• Add to and subtract from a selection.
• Rotate a selection.
• Use multiple selection tools to make a complex selection.
• Erase pixels within a selection.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. ...