4. Layer Basics
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Organize artwork on layers.
• Create, view, hide, and select layers.
• Rearrange layers to change the stacking order of artwork.
• Apply blending modes to layers.
• Resize and rotate layers.
• Apply a gradient to a layer.
• Apply a filter to a layer.
• Add text and layer effects to a layer.
• Add an adjustment layer.
• Save a copy of the file with the layers flattened.
This lesson will take less than an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson04 folder onto your hard drive if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. ...