In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Process a proprietary camera raw image and save your adjustments.
• Make typical corrections to a digital photograph, including removing red eye and noise and bringing out shadow and highlights detail.
• Apply optical lens correction to an image.
• Align and blend two images to extend the depth of field.
• Adopt best practices for organizing, managing, and saving your images.
• Merge images of different exposures to create a high dynamic range (HDR) image.
This lesson will take about 1½ hours to complete. Copy the Lesson05 folder ...