In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Differentiate between bitmap and vector graphics.
• Draw straight and curved paths using the Pen tool.
• Convert a path to a selection, and convert a selection to a path.
• Save paths.
• Draw and edit shape layers.
• Draw custom shapes.
• Import and edit a Smart Object from Adobe Illustrator.
This lesson will take about 90 minutes to complete. Copy the Lesson08 folder onto your hard drive if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore the start files, copy them from the Adobe ...