In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Add guides to help you place and align images precisely.
• Save selections and load them as masks.
• Apply color effects only to unmasked areas of an image.
• Apply filters to selections to create various effects.
• Add layer styles to create editable special effects.
• Record and play back an action to automate a series of steps.
• Blend images to create a panorama.
This lesson will take about 90 minutes to complete. Copy the Lesson09 folder onto your hard drive if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start ...