10. Editing Video
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a video timeline in Photoshop.
• Add media to a video group in the Timeline panel.
• Add motion to video clips and still images.
• Animate type and effects using keyframes.
• Add transitions between video clips.
• Include audio in a video file.
• Render a video.
This lesson will take about 90 minutes to complete. Copy the Lesson10 folder onto your hard drive if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore the start files, copy them from the Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book ...