In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Slice an image in Photoshop.
• Distinguish between user slices and auto slices.
• Link user slices to other HTML pages or locations.
• Optimize images for the web and make good compression choices.
• Export large, high-resolution files that tile for zooming and panning.
• Showcase your images in a media gallery.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson13 folder onto your hard drive if you have not already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore the start files, copy ...