Images aren’t always perfect. Maybe you want to delete the background, straighten an image, or merge several pictures to create a landscape. This lesson covers all this—and more.
In this lesson you will do the following:
• Straighten an image.
• Use the Magic Extractor command to remove a background.
• Merge photos into a panorama.
• Crop an image in both Standard Edit and Quick Fix modes.
• Remove wrinkles and skin flaws using the Healing brushes.
• Restore a damaged photograph.
• Use the Magic Selection brush to easily make a selection.
Most people can complete all the work in this lesson in 90 minutes or less. The lesson includes eight independent exercises, so you can do them all at once or in different ...