1. A Quick Tour of Photoshop Elements
This lesson provides an overview of Adobe Photoshop Elements 10.
The exercises will familiarize you with the Photoshop Elements workspace and with many of the tools and procedures you’ll use to capture, manage, and edit your digital images.
As you work through the exercises in this lesson you’ll be introduced to the following basic skills and concepts:
• Working with the Organizer and the Editor
• Creating and loading Catalogs
• Importing media
• Reconnecting missing files
• Reviewing and comparing photos
• Creating an Adobe ID
• Using Photoshop Elements Help
You’ll probably need between one and two hours to complete this lesson.