7. Adjusting Color in Images
Photoshop Elements delivers a broad range of tools and options for working with color. Whether you want to make corrections for unusual lighting conditions, remove red eye effects, or brighten a smile, you’ll find a range of solutions from one-click Auto Fixes to options that give you precise control of the adjustments you apply.
This lesson introduces you to a variety of tools and techniques for fixing color problems in your photos:
• Using automatic options to correct color
• Tweaking automatic color adjustments
• Using Color Variations to correct color balance
• Adjusting skin tones
• Whitening yellowed teeth
• Removing red eye effects
• Using the selection tools and saving selections
• Changing ...