This page provides the videos for the book Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 One-on-One. Click here to access the book.
Master the fundamentals of Photoshop Elements 8 and more with acclaimed instructor Deke McClelland's unique and effective learning system-step-by-step text lessons, video demonstrations, and real-world projects that help you increase your knowledge and hone your skills. With Deke's expert advice to guide you, it's like working with a personal coach!
Learn at your own speed with 12 self-paced tutorials
Master Photoshop Elements' sophisticated photo-editing features
Try out techniques with engaging, real-world projects
Discover how the Organizer can help you keep track of all your photos
Test your knowledge with multiple-choice quizzes in each chapter
Learn directly from a Photoshop expert with more than 20 years of experience
Written and produced by a Photoshop expert with well over 20 years of experience, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 One-on-Onesimulates a classroom environment that provides one-on-one attention as you proceed from lesson to lesson. You'll learn to use Elements faster, more creatively, and more efficiently than you thought possible.
New to this edition: The video demonstrations and practice files for the tutorials are now available online, rather than on DVD. We removed a burden on the environment, and cut $5 off of the price of the book.
Table of contents
- Live Action 1: Navigating the Videos 00:01:43
- Video Lesson 1: Welcome to the Organizer 00:18:54
- Video Lesson 2: Tags, Maps, and Faces 00:27:18
- Video Lesson 3: Introducing the Fix Panel and Quick Edit Mode 00:16:58
- Live Action 2: Crop, Edit and Select 00:00:51
- Video Lesson 4: The Full Edit Mode and Image Size 00:22:49
- Video Lesson 5: Brush Tool Options 00:21:54
- Video Lesson 6: Selection Tools 00:18:11
- Live Action 3: Filters, Layers, and Vectors 00:00:57
- Video Lesson 7: Filtering Basics 00:18:10
- Video Lesson 8: Layers at Work 00:20:46
- Video Lesson 9: Text, Shape, and Styles 00:21:15
- Live Action 4: Enhance, Present, and Share 00:00:46
- Video Lesson 10: Color Adjustments and Adjustment Layers 00:17:52
- Video Lesson 11: Creating a Slide Show 00:20:40
- Video Lesson 12: Emailing Your Images 00:15:01
- Deke Live 05 outro 00:01:11
- Title: Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 One-on-One
- Release date: November 2009
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 978144938198
You might also like
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Behavioral Data Analysis with R and Python
Most of the data that companies collect is related to customer behaviors, such as clicks on …
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. There are plenty of tutorials …