1. A Quick Tour of Photoshop Lightroom
The first part of this lesson will help you understand how Lightroom works and familiarize you with the workspace, providing an introduction to the seven Lightroom workspace modules:
• The Library Module, where you’ll import, review, and organize your images so that you can access them quickly and easily
• The Map Module, where you can make use of GPS information recorded by your camera to help manage your photos
• The Develop Module, a digital darkroom where you can correct, adjust, retouch, and enhance your photos
• The Book Module, where it’s easy to produce stylish photo books
• The Slideshow Module, where you can quickly create dynamic, expressive presentations to showcase your work ...