2. Introducing the Workspace
Whether you prefer to use menu commands, keyboard shortcuts, or buttons and sliders—whether you use a small screen or a large one, one monitor or two—you can customize the flexible Lightroom workspace to suit the way you work. Customize each of the modules individually so that you always have your favorite tools and controls at hand, arranged just the way you like them.
To help familiarize you with the Lightroom workspace, this lesson will focus on the interface elements and skills that are common to all the workspace modules:
• Toggling between screen modes
• Adjusting the workspace layout
• Showing and hiding panels and panel groups
• Collapsing or expanding panels
• Changing and customizing view ...