9. Printing Images
The Lightroom Print module offers all the tools you’ll need to quickly prepare any selection of images from your library for printing.
You can print a single photo, repeat one image at different sizes on the same sheet, or create an attractive layout for multiple images. Add borders, text, and graphics, and then adjust print resolution, sharpening, paper type, and color management with just a few clicks.
In this lesson, you’ll explore the Print module as you become familiar with the steps in the printing workflow:
• Choosing a print template
• Customizing the layout and output settings
• Creating a Custom Package print layout
• Adding an identity plate, borders and a background color
• Captioning photos with ...