Now that you know how to import, review, organize, and enhance your photos, it’s time to learn how Lightroom can help you to share them with friends and family or present them to a client. Choose a template as a starting point; then customize the layout, color scheme, and timing. Add backdrops, borders, and text, to create a presentation that will complement your work and captivate your audience.
In this lesson, you’ll create your own slideshow by following these easy steps:
• Adding a text overlay
• Adding music and adjusting the playback settings
• Saving your customized template
• Previewing and playing your slideshow
• Exporting your presentation
• Grouping the images for your slideshow as a collection ...