The Lightroom Print module offers all the tools you’ll need to quickly prepare any selection of images from your library for printing.
You can print a photo singly or repeated at different sizes on the same sheet, or create an attractive layout for multiple images. Add borders, text, and graphics, and then adjust settings for print resolution, sharpening, paper type, and color management with just a few clicks.
In this lesson, you’ll explore the Print module as you become accustomed to the steps in the printing workflow:
• Selecting and grouping your photos
• Choosing a layout template
• Creating a custom print template
• Creating a Custom Package print layout
• Adding borders and a background color
• Adding ...