This lesson is based on a project that you finished in a previous chapter, which you’ll now share using multiple techniques. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to send your completed video project to the digital media or device of choice, for example, an HDV camera. You will also learn the different ways you can export movies to view online or on a personal computer. Specifically, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Upload a video file to YouTube and Photoshop.com
• Export a video file for subsequent viewing from a hard disk
• Export a video file for viewing on an iPod or other mobile device
• Record your video file back to DV/HDV tape
• Export a single frame as a still image
• Create a custom preset to save and ...