In this lesson, you’ll learn how to apply effects to the Georgia Aquarium clips that you used in previous lessons, and you’ll also apply these effects to several new clips. Specifically, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Apply video effects to single and multiple clips
• Change effects and settings
• Improve the contrast and saturation of your videos
• Use Adobe Premiere Elements’ Three-Way Color Corrector effect
• Copy effects and settings from one clip to another
• Animate a still image using Premiere Elements’ Pan and Zoom effect
• Render your entire project and a work area within a project
• Control visual effects with keyframes
• Create a Picture-in-Picture effect
• Composite one video over ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.