Fast and efficient movie production requires organization before and during the edit. When you’re working with content from multiple sources and dates, Adobe Organizer is a very powerful tool for categorizing content and quickly finding video, audio clips, and pictures to use in your projects. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create places in the Organizer and associate your content with those places
• Use Smart Events to quickly find content from specific dates
• Create events in the Organizer and associate your content with those events
• Rate your clips and find clips based on those ratings
• Create and use keyword tags to find your content
• Use the Auto-Analyzer to split ...