Get Adobe® Premiere Pro® CS6 Classroom in a Book® now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
• Comparing the Program Monitor with the Source Monitor
• Using markers
• Applying sync locks and track locks
• Selecting items in a sequence
• Moving clips in a sequence
• Removing clips from a sequence
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes.
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 makes it easy to fine-tune your edits with markers and advanced tools for syncing and locking tracks when you’re editing clips in your video sequence.
Once you have some clips ...