In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
• Comparing the Program Monitor with the Source Monitor
• Using markers
• Applying sync locks and track locks
• Selecting items in a sequence
• Moving clips in a sequence
• Removing clips from a sequence
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes.
Once you have some clips in a sequence, you’re ready for the next stage of fine-tuning. You’ll move clips around inside your edit and remove the parts you don’t want. You can also use special markers to add helpful information to clips and sequences, which can be useful during your edit or when you ...