In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
• Working in the Color Correction workspace
• Using vectorscopes and waveforms
• Using color correction effects
• Fixing exposure and color balance problems
• Working with special effects
• Creating a look
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes.
In this lesson, you’ll learn some key techniques for improving the look of your clips. Industry professionals use these techniques every day to give television programs and films the “pop” and atmosphere that set them apart.