In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
• Understanding the differences between the Program Monitor and the Source Monitor
• Using markers
• Applying sync locks and track locks
• Selecting items in a sequence
• Moving clips in a sequence
• Removing clips from a sequence
This lesson will take approximately one hour.
Once you have some clips in a sequence, you’re ready for the next stage of fine-tuning. You’ll move clips around in your edit and remove the parts you don’t want. You can also add comment markers to store information about clips and sequences, which can be useful during your ...