In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Send your projects to SpeedGrade and back to Premiere.
• See which features are enabled in SpeedGrade in the Direct Link mode.
• Operate and navigate the timeline in the Direct Link mode.
• Select a sequence.
• Interpret the new scopes.
• Turn on and off layers and looks.
This lesson builds on the information in Chapter 1 of Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2014 release), and provides a basic overview of the interface in Direct Link mode. This lesson will take about 45 minutes to complete.