4. Activities: Key Tools in Your Optimization Tool Belt
Testing and optimization cannot be approached in the same way for every activity. In many instances Adobe Target users will want to manage visitor participation in a customized way based on an activity design, and Adobe Target has the mechanisms available to give you this flexibility. Additionally, not all activities or test types offer the same data for interpretation or analysis. With Target, you’ll have a number of tools at your disposal. In this lesson, you’ll learn
• How activity types differ
• When and where you should use each type of activity
• How to use different activities together
• What success events are and how to include them within your activities
By the end of this lesson, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.