I would like to thank my reviewers:
• Tom Demuyt, SAP Development Manager
• Ron Lee Latchman, PMP, Senior SAP Project Manager
• Amir Barylko, Agile Trainer and Solution Architect
• Rachel Wagner, SAP HCM Functional Consultant
• Jamie Lynn Cooke, author of Everything You Want to Know About Agile.
You each provided valuable comments and suggestions that helped make this book more concise.
I need to thank the Winnipeg Agile User Group, and especially, Steve Rogalsky, who taught me about Jeff Patton’s Story Mapping, Ken Power’s silent grouping technique and other Agile methods.
In addition, for further evaluation of my Agile SAP approach, I would like to thank Jan Musil, Jeff Patton, Michael Koegel, Norbert Klinger and ...