While O’Reilly has identified several trends among enterprise companies for adopting artificial intelligence, we decided to drill down further to learn just how businesses worldwide are planning and prioritizing this work. In a recent survey, we asked respondents about revenue-bearing AI projects their organizations have in production. How might their AI adoption patterns change over the course of the next year?
In this report, data science experts Ben Lorica and Paco Nathan examine the survey’s results to reveal how (and how many) respondents are ramping up AI projects. You’ll also learn how the scope of AI use among companies is quickly expanding into deep learning, human in the loop, knowledge graphs, and reinforcement learning.
- How far companies have increased their budgets to accommodate AI—particularly those further along in the process
- Why nearly half of the respondents cite lack of data and skilled people as factors that slow down AI adoption
- How companies use AI for R&D projects, customer service, and IT
- How many companies are exploring deep learning, knowledge graphs, and reinforcement learning
- Which tools these organizations have chosen for their AI projects
Table of contents
- Artificial Intelligence Adoption in the Enterprise
- Title: AI Adoption in the Enterprise
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492051794
You might also like
Spark: The Definitive Guide
Learn how to use, deploy, and maintain Apache Spark with this comprehensive guide, written by the …
Kubernetes in Action
Kubernetes in Action teaches you to use Kubernetes to deploy container-based distributed applications. You'll start with …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …